WHO are we looking for?
- Proven knowledge of Java EE, OOP principles, Design Patterns, IOC
- Experience with the Spring Framework
- Experience with Tomcat, JSP, Hibernate and SQL databases
- You like Linux and you are not afraid of CLI
- Other relevant technologies and tools that you may need to use now and then, like Docker, Solr, Kubernetes, Jenkins, Junit - Willing to learn and improve your technical know-how
- English at an advanced level, both spoken and written, German is a plus but not required - Passionate about new technologies and trends .
WHAT will you do?
- A challenging e-commerce project, based on one of the most advanced platforms today
- You will take part in a major business refactoring
- As a senior you'll have the possibility to lead development teams, and be involved in architectural decisions
- Finally, you will furiously automate everything together with the rest of the team: deployment, functional / technical testing, and anything else that is still done manually.
- Communicate with technical and non-technical staff in a clear and effective manner, both verbally and in writing
- investigating and resolving problems reported by the business
WHY would you work with us?
- You will work with a leading e-commerce company, the best in their business in Europe
- You can really make a difference in a large scale project, come for a chat and learn how
- You'll have flexible working hours - We offer extensive training programs
- Team buildings - Competitive salary
- We know how to work hard, but also respect your free time
Daca v-am trezit interesul , asteptam CV-ul dumneavoastra pe adresa de mail : email@example.com .